Join our wonderful supporters and sponsor a film in the 2018 FilmBath Festival for £500 and receive
- Your name and logo prominently positioned in our new-look brochure
- Credit and your own page on our fresh, new website (we received 14,600 unique visitors during the two months of the festival last year) plus live link to your own website
- Opportunity to run a joint promotion with the venue to spread information about your product/services
- Your name or your company’s logo on every ticket sold for the relevant film
- Verbal thanks and acknowledgement before the start of the film – plus specific verbal promotion if requested
- Three tickets for reserved seats at the relevant film– with the opportunity to reserve more seats as requested, through the festival office (as opposed to the Box Office)
- Priority booking for any other tickets required during the festival – with reserved seats for your guests
- Support and advice in targeting guests for best use of these complimentary tickets is available if required
FilmBath is the new umbrella organisation encompassing four constituent parts:
The F-Rating champions women in film by highlighting films directed by, written by and staring women with a Fair Trade type stamp.
FilmBath Festival screens the best new and upcoming films from around the world with a stimulating and eclectic programme of films, workshops and film events in venues across Bath and beyond.
The IMDb Awards support and reward emerging talent with the Script to Screen Award and the New Filmmaker Award.
FilmScore offers 14 – 19 year olds the offers 14 – 19 year olds the opportunity to write a score for a short film and we help them begin a career in film composition.
Our mission is to champion and showcase diversity on screen and behind the camera to as widely-inclusive an audience as possible, and to inspire exhibitors to programme more diverse films both in the UK and beyond.
Established in 1990, FilmBath Festival is a registered charity and the biggest film festival of its kind in the South West of England. Each November we bring a stimulating and eclectic programme of films, workshops and film events to venues across Bath.
We are funded by The BFI and Bath and North East Somerset Council. Our sponsors include Pukka Herbs who sponsor the F-Rating Strand, Bath Spa University, IMDb (Internet Movie Database), FCB Studios, Wessex Water, Mallory Jewellers and a host of local businesses from law firms to cafes.
The Bath Film Festival Audience
We have the most diverse audience of all of Bath’s festivals. We sell over 4,500 tickets each year and in 2017 had an average overall capacity of 86% at screenings, often selling out. Our audience tend to be intelligent, affluent and well read and come from a 40 mile radius around Bath.
(Source: Audiences South West Cross-Over Report for Bath & North East Somerset Council, 2013 & Bath Film Festival Audience Surveys 1998 – 2017)
Bath Film Festival is currently publicised by 12,000 brochures, 48 pages A5 full colour.
Our brochures and leaflets are distributed via libraries, universities, colleges, banks, shops and arts venues across the region. They are supplemented by our extensive Bath Film Festival mailing list of around 3,100 contacts.
During October and November, there will be banners in prominent locations around Bath, and local shops in and around the city are filled with film posters and info-graphics about the festival.
Bath Film Festival is very active and successful on social media. We have a large (nearly 25,000 strong), loyal following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc and we will use these channels as well as our new website to actively promote the festival and all of our collaborators.
There are many other opportunities from £250 to £50,000 which we can tailor to your needs if this package doesn’t quite suit.
CONTACT: Holly Tarquini email@example.com
The promotional opportunities above are neither comprehensive nor limiting. We are always pleased to negotiate further or make alternative arrangements.